The Mobile Technology organization leads a coordinated technology approach to continually improving Schwab’s Mobile solutions for Retail, Retirement, and the Automated Investment Platforms. Our team is seeking a talented Android Developer, who has a passion for using state of the art technologies to build compelling interactive mobile applications.
Be part of several Mobile teams that are passionate about building apps that are secure and customer delightful to use
• Construct, enhance and troubleshoot native Android apps in an Agile, collaborative environment
• Implement complex new features and functionality, as well as build entire applications end-to-end
• Work closely with developers, designers and our business partners to create beautiful, functional solutions
A Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience developing large scale Android applications
• Working experience with Kotlin and Java
• Hands-on experience supporting multiple versions of Android SDKs, screen resolutions and device types
• Exceptional Object Oriented (OO) design and development skills
• Experience with asynchronous communications
• Experience with unit and UI testing
• A proven track record of high productivity in application, architecture, design, coding, and debugging
• Experience with enterprise level branching/merging with Jenkins and/or Bamboo
• Understand mobile performance, latency, and security issues with extensive experience using performance analysis tools
• Understanding of current technological trends, developments, and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, mobile technologies, and associated concepts.
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.