The Digital Solutions organization has responsibility for business operations and strategy for Schwab's client-facing and internal web, email, mobile, messaging, representative desktop, and other digital channels. The Digital Solutions organization is accountable to the firm for the successful delivery of Schwab's offers, products, and services across these vehicles.
The group is seeking a Product Manager of an internal back end preferences management system. The team is on a journey to move forward as industry leading product managers driving an API based product. Our product is central to driving the experiences of clients and reps across the company.
Are you interested in shaping the product roadmap and vision that impact millions of users? Are you obsessed with solving customer needs and passionate about the full end to end client experience? Are you a systems-level thinker that cares about the details? We would love to talk to you about this role!
Be a product management and API visionary!
· Orchestrate and design experiments and evaluations of whether product solutions will be valuable, usable, feasible, and viable.
· Set up strategic objectives, prioritization principles and philosophy; focus team on emerging technology, emerging trends and opportunities; review and approve metrics; define Key Business Indicators at a product level
Focus on outcomes!
· Anticipate client needs based on research and the client journey; teach research techniques and guide teams to distill pain points and bring the voice of the customer/client back to product teams.
· Lead development of 12-month product roadmap and release plan; influence Agile teams and stakeholders to agree on goals, priorities and dependencies
Shape and mold a product management team!
· Help recruit talent with demonstrated competencies and capabilities; actively foster the growth and development of individuals; set clear goals and expectations and provide specific performance feedback; coach others to yield better performance; delegate responsibilities and empower individuals to take action; lead others to achieve results; recognize contributions
Drive operational excellence!
· Recommend and implement changes to business operating models in collaboration with cross-functional partners; identify process improvements to leverage and standardize across teams and create best practices.
· Integrate risk management principles into everyday decision-making. Effectively prioritize and balance risk and security needs among the team’s work; collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners to anticipate risks; identify and tests risk controls and ensure compliance