Schwab Executive Services is a wealth management solution for affluent, executive-level employees of corporate clients made available through our Workplace Financial Services enterprise. The Executive Services Product Manager role is responsible for evolving the Executive client experience, which introduces Executives to the full spectrum of financial services available at Schwab to help them with their complex financial needs. The Product Manager partners closely with Financial Consultants and Leadership within the Branch Network to deliver a white-glove experience.
The Product Management role is perfect for someone who thrives in a business development environment, recognizes opportunities at the employer and employee level, and is energized by designing a world-class experience for clients. The ideal candidate for this role has:
- Product management experience, including developing, refining, and promoting offers, products, and services to retail clients.
- Experience mapping customer journeys
- A history of partnering with marketing groups to develop product positioning, marketing approaches, and collateral
- Experience with tracking and reporting product success
- Experience having worked in or with a retail financial services branch network
- A solid understanding of corporate business lines, such as retirement or stock plan services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internal and external at all levels
- Strong mediation skills - must have the ability to weigh multiple stakeholder perspectives, escalate issues, and partner with manager to drive timely and effective decision-making
- A strong client/stakeholder focus (internal and external)
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
The candidate for this role will have significant opportunities to present and interact with Leadership and be measured by the ability to execute against their own well-developed product strategy. There is a significant degree of autonomy with this role with the ability to work from home occasionally. Travel not required more than a couple times a year to various Schwab locations.
· Product Management experience, preferably in the financial services industry
· Experience in a retail financial services branch setting
· Experience in a corporate or institutional services setting