The Senior Manager, Growth Marketing is a unique (individual contributing) opportunity to drive high impact business outcomes and be part of a team that is responsible for driving Schwab’s retail account growth. You will be working on initiatives that help us better understand our prospect needs and their purchase journeys, while creating best in class shopping experiences on schwab.com. All this in the service of an organization that is recognized for putting client needs at the center of everything we do.
In this role, you will be part of the schwab.com retail growth marketing team comprised of highly talented digital marketers, all working to directly create measurable bottomline impact.
You will be responsible for creating a frictionless shopping and account opening experience on schwab.com, the flagship website for Charles Schwab. With over 80% of all new accounts being opened online and significant client engagement on schwab.com, this role offers you the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the financial future of millions of people.
To be successful in this role, you should be a marketer who brings a deep understanding of developing consumer centric marketing programs, is adept at using data to formulate strategy and evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs, and be well-versed in developing world class online shopping experiences.
With the recent move to $0 trading commissions, the importance and opportunity to drive new account opens and asset growth is immense. You will identify opportunities to improve the shopping experience on existing pages, build new content to convince and convert shoppers and partner with the digital services team to create a frictionless shopping cart experience. You will also be supported by various internal resources including content writers, designers, and A/B testing and analytics professionals.
· You should have 10+ years of digital marketing experience, with at least 5 years working on creating online shopping experiences in an ecommerce-like environment.
· Track record of driving acquisition and growth through web, mobile and app.
· Experience working cross-functionally across marketing, design and technical teams to create and publish web pages; and optimize existing content.
· Strong project management and execution skills, to insure that your strategies are implemented in reasonable time frames.
· Experience working in the financial sector is preferred.
· Hands-on experience with analytic and visitor insight tools such as Adobe, Google, Hotjar, Decibel, Clicktale.
· Ability to think strategically and marry marketing recommendations with desired business outcomes is critical to success in this role.