Ignite your future:
We are champions of investors and those who serve them and are looking for additional champions to join the company as an Associate Financial Services Professional. This position will launch your professional path in financial services, where you’ll have the opportunity to “own your tomorrow” and grow a robust and meaningful career with our organization. We are made up of a diverse workforce of skilled professionals, including individuals that are: -considering a career change -re-launching their career
-new to the workforce
As an Associate Financial Services Professional, you will be an ambassador of Schwab helping to educate and tackle problems for thousands of clients. Your role will take place in a service center taking inbound calls from our clients (individual investors) on a variety of topics. Professionals that embrace their career development and demonstrate success in serving our clients, will have opportunities for promotion and increased compensation.
If you want to positively affect people’s lives through the power of financial awareness, enjoy providing a superior level of service, have a real passion for continuous learning, and enjoy working with like-minded individuals to learn from and share best practices with, please continue reviewing our opportunity.
Unleash your talents:
We want you to bring your personality to your calls and invest in your development to help achieve client satisfaction. Our goal is that through providing world class service, you are able to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients. Some of the unique aspects about this role and the support you receive to achieve this include calls differing in scope and a focus on providing you tailored feedback and coaching.
Throughout these conversations you will:
· Educate clients: Engage clients in discussions involving education and navigation on accounts. Once licensed, participate in more in-depth conversations involving market conditions, trends and providing investment education.
· Be an advocate for clients: Care enough to ask the difficult questions knowing that just one question, the right question, can change a client’s future.
· Use investigative skills: Resolve client issues by using technology and business authorities within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals.
· Be consultative: Once licensed, recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
· Build strong relationships: Work in a team based environment with a diverse group of associates focused on meeting the needs of the company and clients.
· Have a defined model of success: Participate in our merit based performance culture where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients’ needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
Engage your expertise:
Highlights of Schwab’s Benefits